If you’re starting or growing your family, your life seems to get more and more complicated – financially speaking. You now have several people you care about and are responsible for. You’re now concerned about issues such as –
- How do I make sure my family is OK if something happened to me, or if I wasn’t able to work?
- How much insurance and what kinds of insurance do I need?
- How do I balance the demands of paying the costs of a young family with saving for our future?
- Should we buy a home or rent a home?
- How should we manage debt and credit?
- How can we save for future education costs for our children?
- Should we contribute to a company 401(k) or IRA?
- Should I do pre-tax contributions or ROTH contributions?